Chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes have increasingly high prevalence in world populations. An important long-term strategy is to begin to make lifestyle choices that will support g ...View Article
Located in the villages of Indian Lake at the corner of Saundersville Road and Indian Lake Blvd, in the heart of Hendersonville, The leading health professionals at Shapiro Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives -- combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. Dr. Cory Shapiro D.C. is committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care and human performance.
Patients seeking treatment at Shapiro Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center with Dr. Cory Shapiro are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of modern chiropractic equipment and technology. Dr. Cory Shapiro and the staff have a genuine concern for your well-being!
If you are new to our website, please feel free to discover and learn about chiropractic wellness. If you are interested in starting your journey towards wellness please subscribe to our award winning newsletter. If you are already a newsletter subscriber, please explore the member wellness section of our website for wellness articles, resources, and health facts---specifically targeted by Dr. Cory Shapiro to your wellness needs and interests.
November is Patient Appreciation Month at Shapiro Family Chiropractic Center. This will be a month long of GIVING back! Not only will we be giving back to our patients, but to those in need as well. We are asking patients to bring in canned or dry food items for Second Harvest Food Bank.
- On November 6th, 13th and 20th will be New Patient Appreciation Days, so send in your family, friends or loved ones for our New Patient Special! This will include Initial Consultation, Exam & X-Rays (if necessary). The cost will only be $30 and a canned food item if possible. New Patient special is CASH ONLY, no insurance submittal.
- ALL NOVEMBER long we want to acknowledge the patients we haven’t seen in a while. For patients we haven’t seen in over a year we would like to get you REACTIVATED!!! So for only $27 you will receive an Exam and X-Rays for this special price.
Check back for more November event!
Here are some simple steps to avoid all viruses:
First and foremost see your chiropractor and make sure your spine and nervous system are functioning optimally, which will allow your immune system to function optimally.
- Eat natural whole foods and avoid sugar.
- Make sure you have adequate sleep.
- I recommend, vitamin D3 5000iu, 1500mg vitamin C, and 25-50 mg zinc.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Washing hands correctly is the most important thing you can do to stay healthy.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact, such as kissing, hugging, and sharing cups or eating utensils, with people who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or shirt sleeve, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs, especially if someone is sick.
- Stay home when you are sick and keep sick children out of school.