The concept of the value and benefit of gluten-free food has been gaining momentum for the last 10 years. Today gluten-free diets are being adopted as an overall health-promoting measure by broad ...View Article
Located in the villages of Indian Lake at the corner of Saundersville Road and Indian Lake Blvd, in the heart of Hendersonville, The leading health professionals at Shapiro Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center are dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness objectives -- combining skill and expertise that spans the entire chiropractic wellness spectrum. Dr. Cory Shapiro D.C. is committed to bringing you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of chiropractic wellness care and human performance.
Patients seeking treatment at Shapiro Family Chiropractic & Wellness Center with Dr. Cory Shapiro are assured of receiving only the finest quality care through the use of modern chiropractic equipment and technology. Dr. Cory Shapiro and the staff have a genuine concern for your well-being!
If you are new to our website, please feel free to discover and learn about chiropractic wellness. If you are interested in starting your journey towards wellness please subscribe to our award winning newsletter. If you are already a newsletter subscriber, please explore the member wellness section of our website for wellness articles, resources, and health facts---specifically targeted by Dr. Cory Shapiro to your wellness needs and interests.
We will be running several specials each month.
Spinal Decompression Therapy: will be only cost $25 per visit, which is normally $100 per visit.
Ion Cleanse detox footbaths: normally $50 will be $20 per service.
These specials will end October 31st
Stay tuned for more exciting news from Shapiro Family Chiropractic &Wellness
Here are some simple steps to avoid all viruses:
First and foremost see your chiropractor and make sure your spine and nervous system are functioning optimally, which will allow your immune system to function optimally.
- Eat natural whole foods and avoid sugar.
- Make sure you have adequate sleep.
- I recommend, vitamin D3 5000iu, 1500mg vitamin C, and 25-50 mg zinc.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds. Washing hands correctly is the most important thing you can do to stay healthy.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact, such as kissing, hugging, and sharing cups or eating utensils, with people who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or shirt sleeve, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs, especially if someone is sick.
- Stay home when you are sick and keep sick children out of school.